- NEuroNet : Network of Excellence in Neural Networks
- CNS/BU : The department of Cognitive and Neural Systems at Boston University (BU)
- Michael Georgiopoulos : With University of Central Florida, with important contributions to ART
- Georgios C. Anagnostopoulos : With Florida Institute of Technology, with contributions and software on ART
- Gregory L. Heileman : With University of New Mexico, with important contributions to ART
Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- The Globus Alliance : The Globus Project Home Page
- The Global Grid Forum : The Global Grid Forum (GGF) is a community-initiated forum of 5000+ individual researchers and practitioners working on grid technologies.
- LeGE-WG : The Learning Grid of Excellence Working Group (LeGE-WG) aims to facilitate the establishment of a European Learning Grid Infrastructure by supporting the systematic exchange of information and by creating opportunities for close collaboration between the different actors in the formative process.
- ELeGI : The European Learning Grid Infrastructure (ELeGI) project has the ambitious goal to develop software technologies for effective human learning. With the ELeGI project we will promote and support a learning paradigm shift. A new paradigm focused on knowledge construction using experiential based and collaborative learning approaches in a contextualised, personalised and ubiquitous way will replace the current information transfer paradigm focused on content and on the key authoritative figure of the teacher who provides information.